Assessment and Therapy
Endeavour Psychological Services have specialist skills in the assessment of children, adolescents and/or their families and young adults who may have highly complex needs.
We can provide specialist assessment and psychological interventions for the following broad areas:
- Mental health problems, which may include anxiety, depression, self-harm of other emotional distress
- Behavioural difficulties
- Developmental disorders diagnosing Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Learning Disability (LD)
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Parenting Interventions
- Intellectual functioning (e.g. IQ, memory or executive functioning)
- Looked after children (e.g., therapeutic or educational needs)
- Attachment informed assessments for carers/ parents
- Relationship or parenting difficulties
- Impact of the diagnosis or management of chronic health conditions
- Management of tics
Should you have needs that are not covered by the list above, please contact us to determine if we can offer a service to you or signpost you to other services.