What ever the question, concern or need might be we are here to try and help. Offering a compassionate and highly professional service in a busy and pressured world, giving you the time, space and skills to move forward and reach your potential.
Our service supports the individual, but can also offer input to families, schools and others supporting young people.
- Therapy services using a pragmatic and evidence based approach that works for the individual for mental and physical health issues.
- Assessments to support Education Health Care Plans or diagnose learning disabilities/ Autism or other neurodevelopmental issues.
- Services to support schools and pupils
- Services to support foster carers
- Clinical supervision for mental health and non mental health trained professionals.
If you need something and are not sure we can help simply contact us by email or phone to find out.